Monday, November 26, 2012

Daily Reminder....

Simply intentional with love!
 
I took one of my favorite photos I snapped with my iPhone of my boys sharing an
act of endearment while wrestling in the grass at the park and made it into a daily reminder quote for myself. 
 
I captured this moment of love and happiness with my oldest son just starring into my eyes.  Everything I do, I do it for them they are my first priority, I even put them before myself. 
 
The truth is though that for me to be the best I can be for them I need to focus energy onto myself.  I need to keep up with them so I need to be healthy.  I need to stay positive and balanced even if the world seems like it can come crashing down at any time....
 
I put this list together and have posted it in a few convenient locations in our home, daily reminders of what I need to do for myself and my family everyday to keep us happy, healthy and balanced.
 
Find peace and joy in the everyday,
~annette
 


No comments:

Post a Comment